Searching any better ways?

  • treeline12345
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Is there any way to modify the Search function in Notetab?

      It's okay but I get chagrined when it does not always
      do what I want, which is to search thorougly a document.

      Sometimes I have to say All, then it reverts to Down
      and goes back to the beginning.

      If I am SELECTing a section, to put in another document,
      I can't search the other document (for where to do a
      copy and paste) since it will only search in the
      Selection.

      Do Clipbars allow the modification of the program?

      Not don't get angry of this pettiness. I use my
      text files as huge collections of facts so I
      need pretty good search functions.

      Would there be any way to specify the Up instead of
      the Down? Currently I have to Tab or use the mouse.
      Would be great to just have a key combo to change
      that on the fly as needed.

      Any automatic transmissions for the search function?

      Thanks,
      Treeline