Re: [NTB] "mini" Note Tab?

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
      Thought I'd let everyone know.... If you were thinking of trying this (well
      you wouldn't cuz you don't have the equipment I do and well I'd go on but
      pfft) hehe MiniNotes did not help, it won't allow itself to be run in "Real
      Mode" it will run in Standard and Enhanced only so it did not work :(

      But thanks for the link...

      Laurie