Re: [NTB] NoteTab won't scroll with mouse wheel

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2004
      Jane:

      I don't recall mention of any scrolling problems specifically with
      Notetab-Lite on Win98/WinME but just on spec, I'd recommend trying (free):
      KatMouse http://eduard.hiti.bei.t-online.de/index.html

      Its fixed similar scrolling problems with other apps (notably Ecco) on both
      Win9x and WinNT+ (NT/2K/XP) and has the *very* nice side benefit of allowing
      you to scroll windows that are not in focus without having to click in them
      and raise them to top. (eg the Notetab window if partially obscured by a
      Mail window in which you are composing a message)

      Just move the mouse cursor into the partially obscured window and rotate
      scroll wheel.

      Note: further discussion if required, s/b in Notetab off-topic list.

      For more information: http://www.notetab.net
      Post message: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Regards ... Alec