Re: [NTB] Re: NoteTab (Pro or Lite) - Both Freeze/crash in Preview by Browser!!

  • Rosemary Culley
    Message 1 of 15 , May 30 12:05 AM
      Wonderful that I can now preview in Mozilla Firefox using Ctrl T - no
      more popup windows from Internet Explorer - using Broadband there seems
      no escaping them

      If you find out how to use same window each time would be very helpful.

      Thank you!

      In message <c9aoj6+nhkq@...>, mainbatman <mainbatman@...>
      writes

      --
      Rosemary Culley
      By working faithfully 8 hours a day you may eventually get to be a boss