Re: [NTB] Using a New Compiler

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2004
      Hi James,

      I don't have an answer, but please post over on the Clips,
      Script, or OffTopic list. Thanks!

      either of the links below. We use yahoogroups for the lists.
      Please read the following if you decide to sign up!

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
      post questions about NoteTab Clips and other scripting languages
      (such as RegExp, Perl, CGI, etc.) on the NoteTab Basic list.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      are a lot more flexible, for instance, Clips can be/and are
      welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thanks!

      >How do I make Notetab run a compiler that is not Perl or Gawk? I have one
      >that I want to use for another language.

      Happy Tab'n,