Replace Large Selection?

  • douglaskinney_phd
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2004
      I just downloaded and installed notetab for the second time after a
      system crash. My first download worked perfect but after the crash,
      I downloaded the program and when I open the program to start using
      it I keep getting the followin message that pops up in a box:
      Confirm "Replace Large Selection? Yes or No. Regardless of what I
      choose the program will not let me type anything into the screen. It
      keeps popping up with the Replace Large Selection? Can anyone tell
      me what is going on or how to correct it. I am running windows 98 se.
      Thanks for the help. When the program was installed the first time
      it was wonderful and I really would like to get it back online.
      douglaskinney_phd@...
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2004
        Hi Douglas,

        The problem you are have normally is because the riched32.dll is
        corrupt. Try renaming your current one found in your Systems
        folder to something like riched32.dll.old You can get a copy off
        your Windows installation CD, or search for it on the Internet.
        If you need more help with this, please sign up for the NoteTab
        OffTopic list and ask there. (See my signature line or go to the
        link below to sign up for the list.)

        either of the links below. We use yahoogroups for the lists.
        Please read the following if you decide to sign up!

        If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
        post questions about NoteTab Clips and other scripting languages
        (such as RegExp, Perl, VB, etc.) on the NoteTab Basic list.

        discussion takes place on the ntb-OffTopic list. MailBag
        Assistant, Easy Thumbnails, Easy Imager, and Album Express list
        are for discussion of those programs.

        are a lot more flexible, for instance, Clips can be/and are
        welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thanks!

        >I just downloaded and installed notetab for the second time after a
        >system crash. My first download worked perfect but after the crash,
        >I downloaded the program and when I open the program to start using
        >it I keep getting the followin message that pops up in a box:
        >Confirm "Replace Large Selection? Yes or No. Regardless of what I
        >choose the program will not let me type anything into the screen. It
        >keeps popping up with the Replace Large Selection?

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List
        All Fookes Software mailing lists: