Re: [NTB] "Icon in System Tray" goes away

  • HixJimson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3 10:53 PM
      Hi,

      I appreciate your efforts, Brian and Alec. I have few task bar
      icons, so I don't hide them at all. I wish it was that easy a fix.

      If this is a reported bug, I guess I'll have to live with it. This
      problem is the only thing that has proved to be a problem with an
      otherwise stellar product.

      Thanks again, guys.

      Jim

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Alec Burgess" <burale@a...> wrote:
      > Dan:
      >
      > If the problem isn't Brian's suggestion (hide less frequently used
      tray
      > icons in XP) its probably worth noting that this problem has been
      reported
      > more than once in versions prior to and (I believe including) 4.95
      in both
      > Free and Pro versions on Win9x and WinNT+ (ie 2K and XP both).
      >
      > AFAIK the only solution is the one you've already been using:
      resetting the
      > options in Notetab Options.
      >
      > Regards ... Alec
      > --

      Icons'
      > > is probably checked.
      > > [3] Go to 'Customize' and find the NoteTab icon.
      > > [4] Change the 'Hide when Inactive' to 'Always Show' and see if
      that
      > > helps.
      > >
      > > Brian

    • naloloa
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27 9:55 AM
        Don't ask me how it works, but if you inactivate pnp, the icons
        don't disappear from the task bar. See
        http://grc.com/UnPnP/UnPnP.htm for a free little program to do that.