Re: [NTB] Outline Panel font

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 1:36 PM
      At 03:16 PM 5/3/04 -0500, you wrote:
      >I inadvertently changed the Outline Panel font to Courier New.
      >Can anyone tell me what it was originally?
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Roy

      MS Sans Sarif Regular size 8 point. color black.

      You can trick NoteTab into showing its original set up by renaming the ini
      file to something else while NoteTab is closed and then restarting NoteTab.
      It will come up as if you had just installed it with all of the old
      default settings. Once you have them written down, you can delete the ini
      file and rename the old one back so that your old settings are restored.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
    • Larry Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 2:29 PM
        Hi Roy,

        I Wrote:
        >You can trick NoteTab into showing its original set up by renaming the ini
        >file to something else while NoteTab is closed and then restarting NoteTab.
        > It will come up as if you had just installed it with all of the old
        >default settings. Once you have them written down, you can delete the ini
        >file and rename the old one back so that your old settings are restored.

        Here is a special warning. When you rename the ini file back, you must do
        one of two things. Either (1) do the renaming from Explorer while NoteTab
        is closed and then restart NoteTab or (2) rename the old ini file from
        NoteTab BUT place and EXCLAMANATION point in the front of the name and then
        close and reopen NoteTab. If you do not use the exclamanation point,
        NoteTab will lose your settings when you close and reopen it :-P

        I would be sorry for you if you had to restore all of them manually because
        of this.

        Regards,

        Larry
        lrt@... e¿ê
      • Magus Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4 7:15 PM
          From: Roy Herring

          I inadvertently changed the Outline Panel font to Courier New. Can anyone tell me what it was originally?

          » On my system (E-Machine, WindowsXP) that would be "MS Sans Serif." «

          Well, another 2¢ into the orphaned dragon fund.

          For the Love of Lucifer and Aradia .

          Magus Thomas Potter:
          Order of pen-Dreig
          Never say you walk the final road