Re: eXterminate this :-) [NTB] Digest Number 1255

  • bayman1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2004
      He can probably find his butt with both hands 'though...
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        Before y'all get too excited about this, please subscribe/post to
        the off-topic list before my boss (that would be Jody) reads too
        many of these messages...

        Post message: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Anything not to do with the actual discussion of Notetab is more
        than welcome on the offtopic list!

        Julie,
        your trying-to-be-helpful sometimes moderator
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2004
          Hi Jeff,

          I know you meant for this to go to the OffTopic list, and even
          then, you might find that many find it too off topic for it. :)

          No reply needed to keep the list mail down on this. Thanks!

          >http://cgi.ebay.com/

          Happy Topics,
          Jody

          The NoteTab Off-Topic List