Re: eXterminate this :-) [NTB] Digest Number 1255

  • bayman1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 8:43 PM
      He can probably find his butt with both hands 'though...
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 9:26 PM
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343&category=6

        This is hilarious.... 12.5 MILLION hits, and $3850 for a wedding dress.
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 5:51 AM
          Before y'all get too excited about this, please subscribe/post to
          the off-topic list before my boss (that would be Jody) reads too
          many of these messages...

          Post message: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
          Subscribe: ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Anything not to do with the actual discussion of Notetab is more
          than welcome on the offtopic list!

          Julie,
          your trying-to-be-helpful sometimes moderator
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2 11:52 AM
            Hi Jeff,

            I know you meant for this to go to the OffTopic list, and even
            then, you might find that many find it too off topic for it. :)

            No reply needed to keep the list mail down on this. Thanks!

            >http://cgi.ebay.com/

            Happy Topics,
            Jody

            The NoteTab Off-Topic List