Re: eXterminate this :-) [NTB] Digest Number 1255

  • bayman1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2004
      He can probably find his butt with both hands 'though...
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2004
        Alec Burgess wrote:

        >>You are neither a legitimate contact of mine nor are you doing
        >>business with me so your email has been deleted at source from my
        >> server without being read as both the message and you have zero
        >>value to me.
        >>

        >I don't normally bother with this nonsense but it strikes me that Patrick
        >left out a clause ...
        >
        >*nor am I smart enough to configure my way out of a wet paper bag*
        >
        >Regards ... Alec

        Alec,

        He'll figure it out in a day or so.

        hrs
      • Jeff Scism
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2004
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343&category=6

          This is hilarious.... 12.5 MILLION hits, and $3850 for a wedding dress.
        • Julie
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2004
            Before y'all get too excited about this, please subscribe/post to
            the off-topic list before my boss (that would be Jody) reads too
            many of these messages...

            Post message: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
            Subscribe: ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Anything not to do with the actual discussion of Notetab is more
            than welcome on the offtopic list!

            Julie,
            your trying-to-be-helpful sometimes moderator
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2004
              Hi Jeff,

              I know you meant for this to go to the OffTopic list, and even
              then, you might find that many find it too off topic for it. :)

              No reply needed to keep the list mail down on this. Thanks!

              >http://cgi.ebay.com/

              Happy Topics,
              Jody

              The NoteTab Off-Topic List