RE: eXterminate this :-) [NTB] Digest Number 1255

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2004
      > You are neither a legitimate contact of mine nor are you doing
      > business with me so your email has been deleted at source from my
      > server without being read as both the message and you have zero
      > value to me.

      I don't normally bother with this nonsense but it strikes me that Patrick
      left out a clause ...

      *nor am I smart enough to configure my way out of a wet paper bag*

      Regards ... Alec

      > Reason: E-mail account is protected by xTerminator
      > (http://www.artplus.hr/xterminator.htm)
      > ___________________________________
      >

      > You are neither a legitimate contact of mine nor are you doing
      > business with me so your email has been deleted at source from my
      > server without being read as both the message and you have zero
      > value to me.
      >
      > ___________________________________
      > Protect your mailbox with FREE xTerminator!
      > http://www.artplus.hr/xterminator.htm
    • bayman1
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2004
        He can probably find his butt with both hands 'though...
        > You are neither a legitimate contact of mine nor are you doing
        > business with me so your email has been deleted at source from my
        > server without being read as both the message and you have zero
        > value to me.

        I don't normally bother with this nonsense but it strikes me that Patrick
        left out a clause ...

        *nor am I smart enough to configure my way out of a wet paper bag*

        Regards ... Alec

        > Reason: E-mail account is protected by xTerminator
        > (http://www.artplus.hr/xterminator.htm)
        > ___________________________________
        >

        > You are neither a legitimate contact of mine nor are you doing
        > business with me so your email has been deleted at source from my
        > server without being read as both the message and you have zero
        > value to me.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2004
          Alec Burgess wrote:

          >>You are neither a legitimate contact of mine nor are you doing
          >>business with me so your email has been deleted at source from my
          >> server without being read as both the message and you have zero
          >>value to me.
          >>

          >I don't normally bother with this nonsense but it strikes me that Patrick
          >left out a clause ...
          >
          >*nor am I smart enough to configure my way out of a wet paper bag*
          >
          >Regards ... Alec

          Alec,

          He'll figure it out in a day or so.

          hrs
        • Jeff Scism
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2004
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343&category=6

            This is hilarious.... 12.5 MILLION hits, and $3850 for a wedding dress.
          • Julie
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2004
              Before y'all get too excited about this, please subscribe/post to
              the off-topic list before my boss (that would be Jody) reads too
              many of these messages...

              Post message: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
              Subscribe: ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              Anything not to do with the actual discussion of Notetab is more
              than welcome on the offtopic list!

              Julie,
              your trying-to-be-helpful sometimes moderator
              Message 6 of 6 , May 2, 2004
                Hi Jeff,

                I know you meant for this to go to the OffTopic list, and even
                then, you might find that many find it too off topic for it. :)

                No reply needed to keep the list mail down on this. Thanks!

                >http://cgi.ebay.com/

                Happy Topics,
                Jody

                The NoteTab Off-Topic List