Re: [NTB] Magnify the Lord!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Paul,

      Thanks for the note! :-) However, we need to keep this list for
      the basic use of NoteTab. My signature line was an accident. I
      assume my cursor was still in my Signature box field in my mail
      program and I used my scroll button and it happened to land on
      that one. More than happy to hear you are born again. Please make
      anymore correspondence to this to me in private eMail. My eMail
      address is in the headers. Thanks in advance. Hopefully, this
      will not start an outrage war on this list. :-)

      >Jody, from you email I assume you are a christain,
      >it is a small world, so am I. I came to Christ during
      >Army basic training (a good time) in August of 1969.

      Take care,

      and even thou doest err some!
      http://clean-funnies.com
      http://notetab.net, http://fookes.us