Magnify the Lord!

  • Paul M Kadow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Jody, from you email I assume you are a christain,
      it is a small world, so am I. I came to Christ during
      Army basic training (a good time) in August of 1969.
      I have been growing, and struggling ever since, recently
      mostly struggling.

      I do like Pro 3:5,6 but also Heb 13:5 "Never leave thee
      nor forsave thee"

      Take care brother,

      -Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        Hi Paul,

        Thanks for the note! :-) However, we need to keep this list for
        the basic use of NoteTab. My signature line was an accident. I
        assume my cursor was still in my Signature box field in my mail
        program and I used my scroll button and it happened to land on
        that one. More than happy to hear you are born again. Please make
        anymore correspondence to this to me in private eMail. My eMail
        address is in the headers. Thanks in advance. Hopefully, this
        will not start an outrage war on this list. :-)

        >Jody, from you email I assume you are a christain,
        >it is a small world, so am I. I came to Christ during
        >Army basic training (a good time) in August of 1969.

        Take care,

        and even thou doest err some!
        http://clean-funnies.com
        http://notetab.net, http://fookes.us