Re: [NTB] Converting a word document for e-mail use

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hi Bauke,

      Please take this thread (Converting a word document for e-mail use) to
      the NoteTab OffTopic list. Thanks!

      You may sign up for the different discussion lists from either of
      the links below. Please read the following if you decide to sign
      up!

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
      post questions about Clips and other scripting languages (such as
      RegExp, Perl, VB, etc.) on the Basic list. More difficult tasks
      should be posted on the Clips or Scripts lists. HTML should be
      posted on the HTML list and Off Topic discussion takes place on
      that list. Easy Thumbnails, Easy Imager, and Album Express list
      are for discussion of those programs. The most important thing to
      remember is please leave the Basic list for the *very basic* use
      of NoteTab. The other lists are a lot more flexible for instance
      Clips can be/and are welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page (Useful Libraries and Clips for
      NoteTab, an excellent text and HTML editor): http://www.notetab.net