Re: [NTB] Max file size and marking for cut & paste

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2004
      Hi David,

      >Is there a max file size for Note Tab Light (v4.95)? On my XP
      >Home box (p4, 640mg RAM, 10 gig free HDD space) I can handle
      >12,000KB files just fine (slight delays on open and save) but it
      >hangs on a 19,871KB file.

      It should handle up to 2GB theoretically. There is a setting in
      Options under the Advanced (?) tab for maximum file size. Perhaps
      you have that down low. (If you do not see the Advanced tab,
      check Show Advanced Features in the General tab.) (Try a different
      file also.)

      >Second question is whether there is a way to mark a block of text
      >(i.e. for copying) without dragging the cursor.

      It could be done with a Clip(s), but you would have to click with
      the mouse or use the keyboard to navigate and execute the Clip(s).
      Please sign up for the Clips list and ask...

      You may sign up for the different discussion lists from either of
      the links below. Please read the following if you decide to sign
      up!

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
      post questions about Clips and other scripting languages (such as
      RegExp, Perl, VB, etc.) on the Basic list. More difficult tasks
      should be posted on the Clips or Scripts lists. HTML should be
      posted on the HTML list and Off Topic discussion takes place on
      that list. Easy Thumbnails, Easy Imager, and Album Express list
      are for discussion of those programs. The most important thing to
      remember is please leave the Basic list for the *very basic* use
      of NoteTab. The other lists are a lot more flexible for instance
      Clips can be/and are welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page (Useful Libraries and Clips for
      NoteTab, an excellent text and HTML editor): http://www.notetab.net

      See ya in the funnies!

      http://www.clean-funnies.com

      you missed a good joke! 8D