Locking NT to a location on the screen

  • Ov3rKiLL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 8:20 AM
      I keep NoteTab on the right side of my screen all the time. I keep
      several other programs on the left that I use in conjunction with
      NoteTab. The problem I'm having is getting NT to open up in the
      same place I left it every time. It always wants to open in the
      center of my screen and then I have to move it... Every Time. That
      may sound trivial but after several years of doing this every time I
      open NT (several times a day) .... Well... It's getting old.

      I've tried finding a setting in the notetab.ini file and even
      changed some settings that seemed to be associated with this but no
      change.

      Anybody have any ideas???

      Mandy