Re: [NTB] See number of pages

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Hello Reed,

      At 03:46 PM 4/5/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >I was wondering if anyone could help. Before I print a document I
      >like to see how many pages it is. In MS Word, for instance, in the
      >bottom left it will let you know you are on page X of Y # of pages.
      >Is there a similar feature in NoteTab Light v4.95.

      You can download a freeware program from the NoteTab website at:

      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip

      This program will allow you to preview your print jobs before you do the
      printing and it will allow you to see how many pages are in each job. The
      link above is a direct link to the zip file. You can find it indirectly on:

      http://www.notetab.com/links.php

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê