Re: [NTB] Access to external programs

  • Robert Romberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
      On 2 Apr 2004 at 3:56, u8637 wrote:

      > I need to access an external Basic compiler without quitting Note Tab. Is it
      > possible? and How can I do it?
      > If someone can stir me in the right direction that would be dandy.

      Besides Jody's great advice, there is a rather simple alternative that I
      find works well. I open up a separate command prompt window and do my
      compiling, etc. there. I do this manually, though it can be done via
      NoteTab clips.

      --
      Robert

      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
      patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson