Re: Re: [NTB] FireFox

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2004
      This works for me:

      my browsers.dat entry:
      [Firefox]
      Command="C:\Program Files\AmbPF\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

      I'm using Tabbrowser extensions and on its options page - Advanced:
      Enable/Disable DDE support by needs automatically = ON

      FWIW: On the same page I have:
      Open tabs instead of windows for
      New windows opened by Other Applications = ON

      I suspect the Enable/Disable DDE option is the critical one.

      (see extensions:
      http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/alpha.html#tbe )
      Let me know whether it works for you

      Regards ... Alec