Re: [NTB] NoteTabPro

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Larry, Kent, Julie, and Others,

      This section of the longer post for beginning HTML and Clips with
      NoteTab should be replaced with what follows it. Thanks for
      updating your copy/paste helps. :-) (In short, I removed the word
      "class" and renamed it to tutorial since it is no longer a
      class.) All the other links to my web pages are still correct.

      >The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      >written by Jody Adair called "Clip Class" designed to walk you
      >through Clip writing. It includes "Getting Started" (which is a web
      >page with a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab
      >that deal with Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips,
      >and editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips writing. Be sure to
      >read the Introduction also in this 10 lesson on going class. Open
      >ClipClass.clb and then click on the ClipClass Outline Clip to open
      >the Outline.
      >
      >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      >folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
      Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
      different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
      Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
      difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
      Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
      to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair

      NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
      http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com