Toolbar

  • Kent Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      In NTP4.95 - trying to customize the toolbar - Some options work,
      some don't. For example, the thesaurus works, spellchecker doesn't;
      Save As works, Save All doesn't. Any thoughts? Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        Hi Kent,

        >In NTP4.95 - trying to customize the toolbar - Some options work,
        >some don't. For example, the thesaurus works, spellchecker doesn't;

        Click on Tools | Spelling... (F11) to see if the spell-checker is
        working correctly. If not, click on View | Spell-checker
        Options... and see if you have the dictionaries configured. If
        so, close NoteTab, and delete Spell.cfg found in NoteTab's main
        folder. Start NoteTab and run the Spell Checker. When you are
        asked to configure the Spell Checker, do so at that time. The
        following two files are used for the American English.

        English.dct (..\NoteTab Pro\Dictionaries\English.dct)
        AmerAdd.dct (..\NoteTab Pro\Dictionaries\AmerAdd.dct)

        The end result in the spell-checker configuration (View | Spell-
        checker Options...) window should be the following. Make sure the
        boxes are checked.

        Base English v2.01
        American Add-on v2.01

        >Save As works, Save All doesn't.

        Can you explain that more please? If you are being prompted at
        times to save a file (via the Save As dialog) that is normal. You
        need to first save the file in order for it to be saved
        automatically.

        I assume that the icons are showing up on the Toolbar.

        Happy Tab'n,
        Jody Adair

        NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
        http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com