Re: [NTB] NoteTabPro

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
      Larry.

      At 02:31 PM 3/31/2004, you wrote:
      >Here is some information from my Helper outline file:

      That is one of the best compilations I've seen yet.

      I hope you won't be offended if I use it some time in the future. :-)

      Jolly good show!

      Regards,

      Jim
    • bayman1
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
        Sage advice - thank you. I get frustrated too easily sometimes, particularly when running my business and trying to learn something totally unrelated at the same time. It's like switching vehicles at every stoplight...

        Thanks! - Kent
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
          Hi Larry, Kent, Julie, and Others,

          This section of the longer post for beginning HTML and Clips with
          NoteTab should be replaced with what follows it. Thanks for
          updating your copy/paste helps. :-) (In short, I removed the word
          "class" and renamed it to tutorial since it is no longer a
          class.) All the other links to my web pages are still correct.

          >The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
          >written by Jody Adair called "Clip Class" designed to walk you
          >through Clip writing. It includes "Getting Started" (which is a web
          >page with a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab
          >that deal with Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips,
          >and editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips writing. Be sure to
          >read the Introduction also in this 10 lesson on going class. Open
          >ClipClass.clb and then click on the ClipClass Outline Clip to open
          >the Outline.
          >
          >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
          >folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip

          The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
          designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
          Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
          different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
          Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
          difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
          Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
          to open the Outline.

          All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
          folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

          Happy Tab'n,
          Jody Adair

          NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
          http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com