Re: [NTB] NoteTab Standard anyone?

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      On 31/3/2004 01:13, alainplante2020 invited the wrath of the gods by
      saying:

      > Hi I'm new to this group and an avid user of the basic features of
      > NoteTab Std. The discussion I see seems to center around the Pro
      > version and I'm wondering if I need to upgrade to Pro to start
      > working with clips or can if I start from my current version. Mr.
      > Fookes I love this program:-)

      No, that's fine, even NoteTab Lite (the free version) works with
      clips. However, there are some specific functions which won't work on
      the Standard or Lite versions.

      I guess most of the heavy-duty users eventually migrate to the Pro
      version. Some of the Pro-only features are really attractive (like the
      *very* increased speed, or the syntax highlighting), and the price is
      still inexpensive.

      --
      Marcelo de Castro Bastos