Notetab Pro and defaults...

  • quantumg8
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      I pasted some text into Notetab Pro, selected some, and used the Align
      Justify command to find that it defaults to adding HTML tags to the
      beginning and end of each segment selected.

      Anyone know why this is the default for simple text and how to change?

      Thanks in advance,

      -Miles®™
      "We can lick gravity, but the paperwork's a bit tougher."

      —Werner von Braun.