Re: Adding "Open with NoteTab" to the Shell

  • hugo_paulissen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2004
      Hi Roger,

      Maybe this helps.

      In XP you can do it like this.

      Open Explorer. Select Tools / Folder Options.

      Select the extension you would want to open in the context menu.

      Click Advanced.

      Click New.

      In Action: type "Open with NoteTab"

      If you know the path to NoteTab type it in, or else...
      Click Browse and select the NoteTab exe file.

      In both cases it should be something like:
      "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe"

      Click OK.

      In Actions you see the [Open with NoteTab] line appear.

      Close the folder options dialog.

      Select a file in Explorer view and right click it: [Open with
      NoteTab] is now in the context menu.

      Hugo

      > > I wonder if someone can help with the registry change needed to
      > > add "Open with NoteTab" to the shell....
      >
      > Thanks for all the interesting answers, everybody. I'm afraid I
      > didn't make myself as clear as I ought. What I meant was
      > having "Open with NoteTab" at the top of the menu every time I
      right-