Re: [NTB] Missing files?

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2004
      Joseph:
      See HELP - dictionaries
      >>To keep the size of the commercial distribution package down, dictionaries
      and the thesaurus file may not be included. If that is the case, you can
      download all these files for free by visiting one of the NoteTab Web sites
      listed below.

      http://www.notetab.com/dictionaries.htm (main site)
      or
      http://www.notetab.ch/dictionaries.htm (Swiss site)

      Please note that NoteTab Light and the trial version of NoteTab Pro do not
      support the spell checker and thesaurus. <<

      Regards ... Alec