Re: [NTB] Re: NTP on networked computers?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2004
      Hi
      leave all your files on the PC on your desk and run it from your laptop
      everything will work . go to the folder containing NTP on desk via your
      laptop and double click on executable and NTP , just what where you save
      your files, look at the top of the window it will have were it saves it to
      .???
      THANKYOU DAVE