Problem--free version

  • Charlotte Hyatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
      I opened Notetab Lite today and it DOES NOT display the
      files I have created with Notetab?!?

      I have created many files and replaced notepad with notetab
      and now cannot access files I created for my website. The
      website is not online yet.

      Charlotte Hyatt, Christian Entrepreneur

      Be a member of the church 'above the street',
      http://www.lovegiftz.com

      A Christian home-based business,
      http://www.disciplescross.com/offer.php?offer_id=446
    • Michael Acklin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
        Hi Charlotte,

        I have done this myself many times. Sounds like the files are being saved
        somewhere other than where you think they are. Just for a test, make a dummy
        doc and save it, but when you hit save, see if you can see where the file is
        being saved. It is probably in like C:/Documents and Settings/(Your Logon
        Name)/My Documents within Windows XP. Or in a "My Documents" folder in
        another operating system.

        Or you can try the File/Reopen option within NoteTab itself. That will open
        the most recent files that you have edited or saved.

        One more thing you can try if those things didn't help is for you to try the
        Search feature within you operating system. That will find you files for
        sure.

        I know that Notetab saves it in the default area that the operating systems
        tells Notetab.

        Hope this helps...

        Mike

        _____

        I opened Notetab Lite today and it DOES NOT display the
        files I have created with Notetab?!?

        I have created many files and replaced notepad with notetab
        and now cannot access files I created for my website. The
        website is not online yet.

        Charlotte Hyatt, Christian Entrepreneur

        Be a member of the church 'above the street',
        http://www.lovegiftz.com

        A Christian home-based business,
        http://www.disciplescross.com/offer.php?offer_id=446

        _____