spell and grammar checker

  • heathbiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2004
      Hi
      Can anyone tell me if Notetab light has a spelling and grammar
      checker and if so how to activate it please?
      thanks
      Heath
    • hugo_paulissen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2004
        No, there is no spellchecker in NoteTab Light, NoteTab Standard and
        Pro do have it. There is no grammar checker available, to the best of
        my knowledge.

        Comparison chart different versions:
        http://www.notetab.com/chart.php

        Hugo