Outlining? Columns? Bounced messages?

  • clueless in seattle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
      When I last checked in about two years ago there was talk of adding
      outlining capability and columns to NTP. Did that ever happen?

      Also, a couple of messages I tried to post got bounced. Any idea
      what's going on?
    • Jim Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
        I just signed up for the Noetetab lists (four of them.) I'm getting two
        identical copies of each post. Does anybody know why, and how to stop it?
        Thanks, Jim

        _____

        When I last checked in about two years ago there was talk of adding
        outlining capability and columns to NTP. Did that ever happen?

        Also, a couple of messages I tried to post got bounced. Any idea
        what's going on?

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Julie
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
          I see this address subscribed. Could you possibly have subscribed under a
          different address also?

          I can't check back on this 'til this evening; maybe Jody can help you out.