Re: [NTB] Moving Notetab Pro

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2004
      > >How do I move Notetab Pro from one computer to another? I'd like
      > >to get it off of my home computer, where I hardly ever use it,
      > >onto my work computer, where I now have Notetab Light. If I
      > >remember correctly, I am not allowed to have two copies running
      > >on separate computers.

      Actually that's a pretty standard rule for most non-freeware programs.
      Luckily I learned from my experience that NoteTab is pretty transportable
      and if you copy the whole NoteTab directory from one location to another it
      will most likely work. It's always worked for me.

      Mind you, the best way is to just re-install it. You DID save the setup
      program when you first unlocked the "wrapper" program, didn't you? But as I
      said, the other way works almost as well.

      -Sean