Re: [NTB] Quicklist background color problem

  • clueless in seattle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@t...> wrote:

      > Hi clueless,
      >
      > Long time no see. Welcome back. :-)

      Thanks! Nice to be back, and nice to find you still here! I was
      homeless for a year an a half and so had to use library computers for
      all my work. But after quite a struggle and even a lawsuit I'm
      finally ensconced in a public housing apartment and on Social
      Security disability benefits. Still having trouble managing to
      figure out how to make the small monthly check stretch to cover all
      my expenses but I'm learning (First lesson: never buy anything
      unless you absolutely can't survive without it).

      > What you describe only happens to me if I set my display to 256
      colors. Could that be it, or some other display problem?

      Bingo! I'm running my old NTP 4.86c on a hand-me-down laptop, that
      like me has good days and bad days, and I just changed the display to
      High Color 16 bit and now the filenames display perfectly.

      Thanks!