Trial Version of the Pro allow outlines or not? 32k paragraphs?

  • treeline12345
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:42 AM
      Does the trial version of Note Tab Pro allow outline creation
      or just reading?

      I noticed I can read Outlines but I cannot create them.

      I tried the Free version first before I realized that
      it only allowed reading of Outlines. Is it possible
      the remnants of teh Free version corrupted the Pro
      version?

      It seems like a great program.

      And what does, if I can piggy-back another question,
      does 32k paragraph limitation in Pro really mean?

      Does it mean if I have a 1 MB file without any
      paragraphy breaks, the Pro version cannot load
      this particular file? This is unlikely except
      in the case of a quasi-binary file and one
      or two files of text that just might not have
      a paragraph break, as weird as that seems.

      Thanks