Re: [NTB] Move quicklist to left side?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      At 04:11 AM 3/1/04 -0000, you wrote:

      >Thanks for the quick response on how to move NTP to a new machine.
      >I've got a hand-me-down laptop that will allow me to work in bed
      >(where I spend most of my time these days) :(
      >
      >I can't for the life of me remember how to move my quicklist over to
      >the left side of the window. I've looked everywhere.
      >
      >Isn't there a special list for newbies to ask dumb questions? I seem
      >to remember that Jody (or was it Jordy?) would kick you off this list
      >if he thought your questions were out of place. And I don't want to
      >end up on his you-know-what list. ;)

      Go to the menu bar. Select Tools/Clipbook Properties/Dock Right Side.

      The clipbook normally docks on the left and the quick list on the right.
      When you switch the clipbook to the right, the quick list automatically
      gets switched to the left.

      You are on the correct list for this question.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê