Move quicklist to left side?

  • Clueless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      Thanks for the quick response on how to move NTP to a new machine.
      I've got a hand-me-down laptop that will allow me to work in bed
      (where I spend most of my time these days) :(

      I can't for the life of me remember how to move my quicklist over to
      the left side of the window. I've looked everywhere.

      Isn't there a special list for newbies to ask dumb questions? I seem
      to remember that Jody (or was it Jordy?) would kick you off this list
      if he thought your questions were out of place. And I don't want to
      end up on his you-know-what list. ;)
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        Clueless,

        At 08:11 PM 2/29/2004, you wrote:
        >I can't for the life of me remember how to move my quicklist over to
        >the left side of the window. I've looked everywhere.

        Go to OPTIONS>CLIPBOOK and select dock right side. When the Clipbook moves to the right side, the quick list moves to the left side.

        >Isn't there a special list for newbies to ask dumb questions?

        This is it.

        Regards,

        Jim