Re: [NTB] NTP 5?

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
      Actually, there's a lot going on behind the scenes. Rewriting NoteTab
      from scratch is a huge amount of work. There have also been a number of
      setbacks this past year with several third-party companies closing down
      and ending support for their products. There have also been some
      aggravating bugs in third party code that required fixing. Some
      important interface elements I had originally chosen to use in NoteTab 5
      were not working well with screen readers and voice operated utilities...

      The reason you're not seeing much happening lately (my Web sites and my
      participation in these discussion lists) is because I'm concentrating
      all my energy on coding -- not only on NoteTab though, as I have other
      software titles to maintain as well.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes

      .