Help Please

  • nytetears69
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      I use spam butcher which has an option to 'view source' As I use
      notetab pro it should pull up the notetab to allow me to view this.
      But it does not work. When I copy notepad back into the windows
      directory, the spambuther works fine allowing me to view the source
      in notepad. I dont understand this as from what I see notetab simply
      renames itself to notepad so that it will be used in cases when
      notepad is being used. Can anyone help me with this? and maybe some
      clue as to how to fix it.

      Basic break down of problem:
      Open Spam butcher
      Open Spam message
      Click on View Source
      When using notepad: Source is viewed time
      When using notetabL Source does not display