Re: [NTB] NTP 5?

  • Clint Tredway
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2004
      I wish they would at least show us a preview... I love NoteTab, but I am very
      eager to get my hands on V5..

      clint

      --- Marcelo de Castro Bastos <mcblista@...> wrote:

      =====
      Clint Tredway
      "When you turn to God you discover He has been facing you all the time."--Zig Ziglar

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
        Actually, there's a lot going on behind the scenes. Rewriting NoteTab
        from scratch is a huge amount of work. There have also been a number of
        setbacks this past year with several third-party companies closing down
        and ending support for their products. There have also been some
        aggravating bugs in third party code that required fixing. Some
        important interface elements I had originally chosen to use in NoteTab 5
        were not working well with screen readers and voice operated utilities...

        The reason you're not seeing much happening lately (my Web sites and my
        participation in these discussion lists) is because I'm concentrating
        all my energy on coding -- not only on NoteTab though, as I have other
        software titles to maintain as well.

        Regards,
        Eric Fookes

        .