Re: [NTB] Word Parser

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2004
      Hi Robert,

      At 06:26 PM 2/24/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >Larry,
      >
      >That is good news. In any version, is there any way to:
      >a) sort the list by occurrences,
      >b) have it ignore HTML syntax, or
      >c) have it disregard a list of simple words (a, and, the)?
      >
      >My ultimate goal is to uncover common and proper nouns and verbs.
      >
      >--
      >RJ Emery

      If you right click on the list of words there is an option to "Sort by
      Frequency". You can also "Copy All" or Save to a document and do your
      sorting in the new document. You can also use clips and regular
      expressions on the new document you thus create to try to remove some of
      the words you want from the list but you need to join the clips list to
      discuss these things as this is a very basic list for new users to discuss
      the basic features of NoteTab.

      You can join the clips list at:

      The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      And possibly someone there might be able to help you. As for getting a
      list of proper nouns and verbs from your document, I really do not have a
      clue how to do that. Maybe someone else on the clips list can help you.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê