Re: Files getting sent to NoteTab

  • weimei
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      Hi Jody,
      Thank you so much for your help. I was unable to access this group (probably because of precautions due to MyDoom).
      Just to let you know that I probably messed things up worse than I thought, as nothing seemed to work. Best, I guess, to return to some solid basic ground work before going any further. But thanks!
      Wei Mei

      Wei Mei

      Y! Asia presents Lavalife
      - Get clicking with thousands of local singles today!