Re: Question about clips in basic notetab (was: Re: [NTB] RegExp in replacing?)

  • Ben B
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 5, 2004
      On Thursday, Feb 05, 2004
      Marcel wrote regarding "Question about clips in basic notetab (was: Re: [NTB] RegExp in replacing?)";

      > I have the basic Notetab. Do I have a benefit if I also make myself a
      > member on the Clips list? Or is the clips functionality not entirely
      > supported with the free version?

      Marcel,

      I believe the Light version supports clips. There is a comparison chart
      at <http://www.notetab.com/chart.php> Note that all three versions are
      "Programmable" which (I think) refers to the clip functions.

      The Light version doesn't support "Clipbars", but that's a different
      (though related) function.

      Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

      HTH
      Ben B