Re: [NTB] Note tabe does not display text on screen

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi Gordon,

      Make sure that the file does indeed have text in it first after
      you reboot Windows. Try opening it with Notepad and/or Wordpad.
      Ensure that it is the same file. You might try reinstalling your
      riched32.dll if the NoteTab version you are using is NoteTab
      Standard or Light. You should sign up for the NoteTab OffTopic
      list if you need help in getting riched32.dll off your Windows
      installation CD. Please see my signature line to subscribe to
      it or continue reading...

      You may sign up for the different discussion lists from either of
      the links below. Please read the following if you decide to sign
      up!

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
      post questions about Clips and other scripting languages on the
      Basic list. More difficult tasks should be posted on the Clips or
      Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list and Off
      Topic discussion takes place on that list. Easy Thumbnails, Easy
      Imager, and Album Express list are for discussion of those
      programs. The most important thing to remember is please leave
      the Basic list for the *very basic* use of NoteTab. The other
      lists are a lot more flexible for instance Clips can be/and are
      welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      >I recently installed NoteTab and was enjoying th use of it. I
      >then had unrelated trouble with some other software which I had
      >to uninstall. I even had to re setup windows 98.
      >
      >When I next ran NoteTab, I opened a text file, but the text
      >would not display.
      >The work are remained blank.
      >
      >I uninstalled and reinstalled NoteTab but to no avail.
      >
      >Can you help me please?

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List