  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
      all you want to do is take regular files and read a bunch of them into
      one flat file?
      how do you want them separated?

      This is a topic for the clips list I suppose, so post it over there or
      email me directly.
      Could easily be done with perl or a clip, probably with access etc.

      John C Bullas wrote:

      > Good Day
      >
      > I would appreciate your combined expert advices on this one...
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
        hi
        the program below converts it to text
        Sam Francke

        Email to: s.j.francke@...
        Homepage: http://home.hccnet.nl/s.j.francke/t2t/text2table.htm

        Address to send a postcard:
        Sam Francke
        Arendlaan 41
        3853 SB Ermelo
        The Netherlands

        THANKYOU DAVE
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
          At 12:24 03/02/2004, you wrote:
          >hi
          >the program below converts it to text

          I am trying to work out if it will extract text with common leading
          characters and transpose it
          into a table with a single leading line of column field names

          John