  • Ephraim Hernandez
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
      CSV files are created by Excel.

      It seems as if you want to merge these files together based on some key.

      How about inserting them into a database using Data Transfer Services
      (DTS)and then joining them together with a view.

      The CSV files would have to be consistent in their format.

      I can not seem to see a way to do this within NoteTab. Perhaps I am
      wrong.

      --Ephriam

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
        Quoting Ephraim Hernandez <ephraim@...>:

        > <tt>
        > CSV files are created by Excel.<BR>

        and a lot of other packages too :)

        > <BR>
        > <BR>
        > <BR>
        > It seems as if you want to merge these files together based on some
        > key.<BR>
        > <BR>
        > How about inserting them into a database using Data Transfer
        > Services<BR>
        > (DTS)

        not heard of this how is it accessed? (URLs for big dummies like me?)

        > and then joining them together with a view.<BR>
        > <BR>
        > The CSV files would have to be consistent in their format.<BR>
        > <BR>
        > <BR>
        > <BR>
        > I can not seem to see a way to do this within NoteTab. Perhaps I
        > am<BR>
        > wrong.<BR>
      • Ugly Person
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004