Re: [NTB] Switching to a NEWER nETSCAPE AS "BROWSER 1'

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
      If that is what you mean, you must be using the wrong path or filename,
      or both.. In the older versions of Netscape I used the program was
      named Netscape.exe. In your mail you typed netscp.exe.

      Yews The Netscape 7.1 exec file is called netscp.exc, and the wizard
      for choosing your browser says enter the name of your browser, the older
      ones were Netscape.exe, so entering teh DOS name Netscape would set
      this, but the DOS name for the newer versions is "Netscp".
      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      Scismgenie@...

      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
      http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~nvchurch/
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~inmontgo/

      All email and attachments are scanned in AND out
      by a daily-updated Norton Anti-virus, a firewall is
      in place and ad blocking/malware removal tools are
      installed, updated and running.
      (What have you done to protect yourself and others?)