Re: [NTB] Making Notetab Light my default editor

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
      Hi Bob,

      At 12:09 PM 1/30/04 -0700, you wrote:
      >Making NoteTab your default editor is the easy part--- how do you get
      >notpad back if you should be so inclined? The option is greyed out and
      >unavailable.

      You can restore Notepad by going to the menu bar and selected Help/Restore
      MS Notepad. I suppose if you were really desparate, you could go to
      C:\Windows and rename NOTEPAD.EXE.MS to NOTEPAD.EXE which will replace
      NoteTab's stub program with the original. This is what NoteTab renames
      Notepad to.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê