RE: [NTB] Digest Number 1183

  • Kathy G.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      LOL, it is Central New York but I have to laugh because the city folks
      downstate would probably consider it "country New York" that is, of
      course, if they have any concept that New York extends beyond the
      Catskills and Albany. We actually have a medium-sized city in Central
      New York--Syracuse-- you will trip over it on your way from Albany to
      Buffalo over the Thruway.

      Kathy in CNY

      OK, I give; where is CNY? (This hillbilly dares to say country New York.
      <g>)

      Happy Tab'n,