how2 make two columns out of one

  • willgrep4grub
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Greetings,
      I hope this is simple. I've got one long column. I want to make the
      bottom half a second column aligned with the text in the first. It
      would be as if I made a two column table. I've got Jody's NoteBlock
      (thanks), but it doesn't seem to do this.
      Anybody know how to split one column into two?
      BTW, thanks to all of this group from a long time lurker. NoteTab Pro
      and you (or ya'll as we prefer to drawl here in Texas) have made my
      life much easier for the past 5 years or so.
      Peace,
      DCat