Re: [NTB] NT Light under Wine

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2004
      Hi JGLawrence,

      >Installed Notetab Light on Debian Linux & run it under Wine. Program
      >will open but cannot open any files. Probably a path problem but unable
      >to resolve.

      search the messages for Linux there is a lot of information
      posted within the last month or so. Larry H. posted a long
      message that I think covered quite a bit. If you cannot figure it
      out from that thread, then you need to ask your questions on that
      list please. Go to http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm or my sigline to
      subscribe.

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
      post questions about Clips and other scripting languages on the
      Basic list. More difficult tasks should be posted on the Clips or
      Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list and Off
      Topic discussion takes place on that list. Easy Thumbnails, Easy
      Imager, and Album Express list are for discussion of those
      programs. The most important thing to remember is please leave
      the Basic list for the *very basic* use of NoteTab. The other
      lists are a lot more flexible for instance Clips can be/and are
      welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page (Useful Libraries and Clips for
      NoteTab, an excellent text and HTML editor): http://www.notetab.net

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List